Put Your Heart in a Book Conference
Join us for a pre-conference event with Margaret Mallory
Taking Your Romance to the Next Level
This event is something you won't want to miss!
Margaret will discuss:
- Setting: using your setting to enhance your story--rather than bore your reader.
- Pacing: techniques for writing a page-turner.
- Theme: using theme to enhance emotional depth of your story and to connect external plot and H/H's relationship/character arc.
- Heroes: creating heroes readers love; writing from a male POV.
- Secondary Characters: creating a colorful cast who can make your story world come alive, provide comic relief, reveal the character of your leads, and reinforce your theme.
- The Series: creating a series' arc, on-going characters, and other elements for a successful series.
Attendees are encouraged to bring their current WIPs for the hands-on activities.
What a better way to start your conference weekend than this chock-full-of information workshop. The Pre-Conference Workshop Fee of $35 and will be added to your Conference Registration at checkout during the registration process.